5. Texans (1): In three of their last four games, they have a blowout loss to the Patriots and close call victories over the Jaguars and Lions. Any question about which direction the Texans are headed?
8. Colts (8): The best teams can win games in different ways. The Colts have done that.
9. Ravens (5): The Ravens defense needs a savior. What do you know, here comes Ray Lewis.
10. Seahawks (10): They are starting to have the look of a team you would not want to be playing in January.
13. Bears (11): The more passes Bears receivers drop, the more the Bears drop in the power rankings.
14. Cowboys (16): Could they ride a wave of emotion all the way to the postseason?
15. Vikings (17): They have the best one-dimensional offense in the NFL.
17. Rams (18): It's not saying much, but this is the best Rams team that St. Louis has seen in quite some time.
19. Buccaneers (15): Any team that can blow a 21-10 lead with four minutes left against the Eagles is not a good bet to be playing on Feb. 3. Or Jan. 20. Or Jan. 12, 13, 5 or 6.
20. Browns (24): If the season started three weeks ago, they would be a top five team.