2. Bears (6): They have the best defense in the NFL by a wide margin, and the offense isn't bad either.
3. Falcons (1): The offense is lighting up defenses, and it might be capable of improvement if the run game gets moving.
5. 49ers (5): The offensive team from the Canton Greats in Madden would have a hard time scoring on these guys.
8. Ravens (4): This is still a really good team, it just played a really bad game. The Ravens will be back.
9. Seahawks (8): The Seahawks are starting to look like a physical, tough team that can make big plays.
11. Broncos (13): The Broncos have the feel of a team that might be about to take off.
14. Cardinals (12): They were No. 1 based on the first four games; they might be No. 32 based on the last three.
16. Chargers (14): Take a chill pill, everyone. The Chargers still are 3-3, and a pretty talented team.
18. Lions (15): The Lions are starting to look like underachievers, but it's still too soon to give up on them.
19. Eagles (17): Let's see if Michael Vick can get himself on track against his former team.
20. Dolphins (18): This team has become very interesting to watch, Lauren Tannehill aside.