1. Texans (3 last week): They have outscored opponents by 76 points this year, which tells you something about all three phases of their game.
2. Falcons (2): It has been difficult for opposing offenses to hang with the Falcons' offense, which is averaging 30 points per game.
3. 49ers (5): This team has had more dominating victories than any other.
4. Ravens (4): Well, what do you know — they can play defense, too.
6. Bears (9): Their defense has become one of the best offenses in the NFL.
7. Cardinals (1): There is much to question, but we still have to respect their 4-1 record.
9. Eagles (6): Unless Michael Vick starts taking better care of the ball, the Eagles will continue to drop.
11. Packers (7): How many losses that are "exceptional" can we grant the Packers before we start believing they are what their 2-3 record says they are?
12. Vikings (13): They have done everything the good teams do except convince everyone they can do it for 16 games.
15. Rams (27): The Rams above .500? That's enough to make a front office guy faint.
16. Seahawks (17): Being the worst team in the NFL's best division isn't so bad, if that's what the Seahawks are.
17. Broncos (14): We know they can score, but they need to be able to score before they are out of the game.
18. Cowboys (15): They took last Sunday off. Some will tell you they also took the previous Monday off as well.
19. Redskins (18): Keeping RGIII standing and bringing down opponents may be conflicting interests. But the Redskins need to protect the QB.
20. Lions (19): Tom Lewand is right: They are better than 1-3. They will show us how much better in their next two games against the Eagles and Bears.
21. Saints (31): Apparently all they need is to have Sean Payton in the stadium and they are a different team.
22. Colts (30): Emotion is a powerful force in football, and right now the Colts have it on their side.
23. Dolphins. (26): Both Ryan Tannehill and the defense have shown improvement, and the Dolphins could become a dangerous team.
24. Jets (21): Seems like every week is another week closer to Tebow Time.
25. Buccaneers (24): They are 1-3 but they have been in every game in the fourth quarter.
27. Bills (20): They have given up at least 45 points in their last three losses. The line of quarterbacks who would like to play the Bills starts on the right.
30. Titans (28): In each of their four losses they have been outscored by at least 21 points.