CHICAGO—Not in my opinion.
•You are drafting a football team, and the first pick has to be a linebacker. Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher?
- Sun In-Depth: Michael Phelps
- Michael Phelps [Pictures]
- Michael Phelps away from the pool [Pictures]
- Pictures: Michael Phelps' 22 Olympic medals
- Casting the Michael Phelps movie [Pictures]
- Pictures: Michael Phelps gives swim lessons to city students
See more photos »
- VIDEO: Olympics 2012: Michael Phelps in London
- Awards and Prizes
See more topics »
•Now that you have the eight, will you allow yourself any indulgences?
I'm going to try to redecorate my house. And I'd like to get a new car. I really like the Aston Martins.
•Oprah. Saturday Night Live host coming up. VMAs. Amazing?
I really can't express how cool this stuff is. I talked on the phone with some really cool people. President Bush. Young Jeezy. Saturday Night Live is going to be interesting. I'm going to see if I have a funny side.
•You were a little famous after Athens. How much greater is it now?
We had a guy chasing our car through New York City on foot, in the middle of New York traffic, trying to get a baseball signed. It's hysterical.
•And if Chicago wins the 2016 Olympics, will you compete here?
Eight more years? There's no way I'll be here.