• On Dec. 9, Richard Edward Cumber, 55, of Aylett, was charged with public swearing or intoxication.
• On Dec. 11, Brian Lee Broaddus, 30, of St. Stephens, was charged with revocation of suspended sentence or probation.
• On Dec. 11, Donell D. Quarles, 24, of Henrico, was charged with public swearing or intoxication.
• On Dec. 12, Kenneth David Farmer, 29, of Richmond, was charged with contempt of court.
• On Dec. 14, John Purcell Moore, Jr., 31, of King William, was charged with larceny or theft, third of subsequent offense.
Copyright © 2015, Tidewater Review