15. Maracaibo is a port city in which country?
16. The Kaaba shrine is in which city surrounded by the Sirat Mountains?
17. Name the Canadian city that lies at the mouth of the Fraser River.
18. What is Africa's southernmost national capital?
19. The most populous city on the island of Corsica was the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte. Name this city.
20. What church is believed by many Christians to be the site of the crucifixion of Jesus and the place where he was buried?
True or false
1. Bonn was the capital of West Germany before German reunification in 1990.
2. The Pantanal is a tropical wetland that extends into parts of Uruguay.
3. The Red Sea lies between the Arabian Peninsula and Iran.
4. San Francisco is farther north than Philadelphia.
5. Mount Elbrus is the highest peak in Russia.
1. Which of these is not on the Mediterranean Sea?
2. Lake Tana is in which African country?