Introducing Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney
Pollo Campero is located between the T-Rex Cafe and the Lego store at Downtown Disney. The building previously housed a McDonald's. (Dewayne Bevil, Orlando Sentinel / November 17, 2010)
- Photos: Pollo Campero opens at Downtown Disney
- 2015 events at Walt Disney World
- Pictures: The rides of Walt Disney World
- Pictures: Orlando-area homes perfect for Disney princesses
- Pictures: Events at Walt Disney World Resort
- Pictures: Disney Hollywood Studios sorcerer's hat through the years
See more photos »
- Disney video
- Dining and Drinking
See more topics »
Where is it? It's wedged between the T-Rex Café and Lego Imagination Center. A McDonald's previously operated there.
What's on the menu? It's Latin-style chicken — served in various forms, including a grilled quarter-chicken, two-piece dinners, chicken strips and sandwiches. Sides include black beans, sweet plantains, yuca fries, rice, french fries and others.
What else? At a separate counter is Fresh A-Peel, which has made-to-order salads, wraps, burgers and hot dogs. In the corner is Babycakes with cupcakes and other baked goods. Grab-and-go items include flan, tres leches and dried-cherry saffron couscous.
What about alcohol? Pollo Campero has a bar with beer and sangria.
Where did it come from? The company, born in Guatemala, has 300 restaurants in 12 countries.
What about my Happy Meal? It has kid's meals — but the nearest McDonald's is at Crossroads.