Things are looking 'Up'Full disclosure: I got choked up during Up, the latest Disney- Pixar animated film, which has done more than $187 million in box office thus far. Going in, I knew there were emotional spots, but I wasn't expecting them so early. Sneaky!
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Orlando theme park and attractions discounts
- Pictures: Top 50 theme-park attractions
- 'Am I tall enough yet?' Orlando-area theme park ride height restrictions
- Pictures: Orlando's newest rides and attractions
- Pictures: Upcoming Florida theme-park concerts
- Pictures: Roller coasters at Central Florida attractions
See more photos »
- Tourism and Leisure
- Trips and Vacations
- International Drive
See more topics »
Carl's costuming is excellent, detailed down to the hearing aid, wedding ring and soda cap medal. Dug is playful, does the doggie hands bit and "licks" kids.
My only disappointment: Dug can't talk. Wouldn't it be cool if you pushed a button on his collar and he said "Squirrel!" like in the movie? If Mickey can blink, a boy can dream.
See for yourselfAir Florida Helicopter Charters
What: Flights above International Drive, theme parks, downtown Orlando, Windermere, Lake Apopka and more.
Where: 8990 International Drive, Orlando.
When: 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m. daily.
Cost: From $20 to $355 per person.