The entire 14thfloor of the MGM Grand’s main tower now boasts rooms and suites embracing the hotel’s Stay Well program. A total of 171 rooms — more than four times the number with which Stay Well began in October — offer various special features.
Wellness experts at Delos created the 17 in-room enhancements. They include:
- An air purification system that uses HEPA technology to reduce allergens, pathogens and toxins.
- A mini-bar stocked with items such as almonds, coconut water and yogurt-covered raisins.
- Vitamin C Shower infusion to neutralize chlorine and promote healthy hair and skin.
- Wake-Up Light Therapy that exposes guests to short periods of blue-shaded lighting to increase energy and reverse the effects of jet lag.
- A water filtration system that provides purified, in-room water.
Stay Well rooms cost an extra $30 a night on top of the regular room rate.
Reservations can be made online or by calling (800) 929-1111.