'Glee' co-creator sells Malibu home
Ryan Murphy's Malibu beach house sells for $6.5 million. The Mediterranean of nearly 2,100 square feet along the ocean includes two fireplaces, three en suite bedrooms and a powder room.
Lily Rabe, left, Jessica Lange, Ryan Murphy and Zachary Quinto attend a post-Emmy party in September 2012. (Mark Davis / Getty Images)
- Is Malibu turning into the Larry Ellison beach club?
- Hot Property: Reese Witherspoon lists Ojai ranch for sale
- David Schwimmer, 'Friends' costars keep real estate agents busy
- Expensive homes | Southern California sales get outrageous
- Personal Service
- Lauren Beale
- American Horror Story (tv program)
See more topics »
Entered through a courtyard with a koi pond, the nearly 2,100-square-foot view home along the ocean includes two fireplaces, three en suite bedrooms and a powder room. The beachfront deck features a cabana, a spa, an outdoor shower and a fire pit.
Murphy, 46, co-created "American Horror Story" (2011-present) and this year's comedy "The New Normal." The "Nip/Tuck" creator wrote and directed the movie "Eat Pray Love" (2010).
Ann Eysenring of Partners Trust in Beverly Hills was the listing agent. Linda Kanner of PreVue Properties represented the buyer.
On Twitter @LATHotProperty