6:50 AM EST, November 28, 2008
1. What did Virginia Tech's starting linebackers get on their SAT tests? Drool.
2. Why did they have to cancel driver's education classes at Virginia Tech? The mule died.
3. Why do Virginia Tech grads put their diplomas on the dashboards of their cars? So they can qualify for handicapped parking.
4. Why doesn't the Virginia Tech football team have ice on the sidelines? The guy who knew the recipe graduated.
5. What does a Tech student need to have a seven-course meal? A possum and a six pack.
6. How can you tell if a Tech professor is married? There are tobacco stains on both sides of the pickup truck.
7. A U.Va. student visiting Blacksburg is appalled at the conditions in his hotel room. He calls the front desk and tells the clerk, "I've got a leak in my sink!" The front desk clerk replies, "OK, go ahead."
8. What's the difference between Frosted Flakes and the Virginia Tech football team? Frosted Flakes know what to do when they're in a bowl.
9. How many Tech students does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, and he gets four credits for it.
10. Why was the Tech student so proud after completing a jigsaw puzzle? It only took him six weeks, and the box said "3-5 years."
Copyright © 2016, Newport News, Va., Daily Press