Tomas: "You done jerking each other off?"
- 'The Walking Dead' recap, episode 303: 'Walk With Me'
- 10 reasons to watch 'The Walking Dead' Season 3 [Pictures]
- 'The Walking Dead' recap, season three premiere: 'Seed'
- 'Walking Dead' and the many meanings of zombies
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 2 [Pictures]
- b's fall TV preview [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Ghouls and Zombies (supernatural entities)
- Jails and Prisons
See more topics »
Lori: "I know that I'm a s****y wife and I'm not winning any Mother of the Year awards, ...but I need you to know that not for one second do I think there's malice in your heart, so do whatever you gotta do to keep this crib safe, and do it with a clear conscience."
T-Dog: "They ain't men, they're something else."
Maggie: "Go ahead dad. It's OK, be peaceful. You don't have to fight. If it's time to go it's OK."
Rick: "Stay in a tight formation, no more of that prison riot crap."
Big Tiny: "Look guys, I'm fine, just look at me. I'm not changing into one of those things."
Rick: "Yeah, I get it, I get it. S**t happens."
Oscar: "I ain't never pleaded for my life, and I ain't about to start now. So you do what you gotta do."
Lori: "Yeah, we'll give Carl a safe place to do whatever he does these days."
What everyone is up to
Rick: Murdering prisoners, holding hands with Hershel.
Lori: Playing mind games with Rick, smelling the shoulder of her flannel shirt after he touches it.
Carl: Going on secret medical supply missions. Talking back to his mother.
Glenn: Hugging Maggie. Lucky dog!
Daryl: Pointing his crossbow at prisoners, acting tough.
Carol: Molesting a lifeless zombie.